Dee is a Partner and Head of the Residential Property team at Fletcher Day. Her work centres on the sale and purchase of high value properties in central London for private individuals. Her practice includes:
• Sale and purchase of high value apartments and houses particularly in Prime Central London
• Granting and acquiring of new leases
• Drafting Leases, Deeds of Variation and Deeds of Rectification
• Bridging Loans
• Transfers of equity
• Auction sales and purchases
• Lease extensions
• Exclusivity agreements
• Rights of way and easements
• Unregistered property
• Rural property
• Advising Landlords on the transfer of Freehold titles
Dee acts for a range of clients including first time buyers, buy to let investors, companies, developers, private banks and high net worth individuals and overseas purchasers, including from the Far East. She has built up a busy practice consisting of many repeat clients and recommendations and works closely with property finders and estate agents wherever required.
Dee qualified as a Solicitor in 2007 and joined Fletcher Day in 2017, having previously worked at City based firms.
“I enjoy providing a personal and efficient service to my clients in order to make their property transaction as smooth as possible”.