Our Commercial Property practice is made up of lawyers with extensive City experience who have an in depth understanding of all real estate market sectors. We act for institutional investors, property companies, developers, institutional lenders as well as a number of bridging companies.
Our work includes:
- The acquisition and disposal of office, retail, industrial and licensed premises.
- Advising on all aspects of a development project.
- Real estate finance advising lenders as well as borrowers on all aspects of loan documentation, the structuring of finance as well as the suitability of security and often introducing clients to potential sources of funding.
- All aspects of landlord and tenant matters including leases, licences, surrenders, sale and lease backs, easements, rights of light, property disputes and property insolvency issues.
- All aspects of licensing and gaming law and regulations, such as premises licence and variation applications, operating schedules, personal licence applications, temporary events notices, prosecutions, reviews, closure orders and appeals.
- Advising on property issues in a corporate transaction.
For more information or to arrange a free, no-obligation discussion about your circumstances, please make an enquiry or contact our commercial property team on 020 7870 3871.