Our niche insolvency department is led by Cory Bebb, a dual qualified solicitor and licensed insolvency practitioner with over 15 years’ experience specialising in the field of insolvency.
We have advised and represented solicitors, barristers, businesses, directors and individuals in relation to all aspects of insolvency. As well as our private clients, we also assist liquidators, administrators and trustees in bankruptcy in relation to their appointments. Our experience includes acting in several reported cases, from the county court up to the appeal courts.
We understand that the insolvency and court system is unfamiliar to most, and so we work with you to navigate the complexities of the legal system and aim to achieve your objectives in a positive and professional manner.
Our Advisory, Transactional and Dispute Resolution Services
We can advise and represent you in relation to the following matters:
- Purchasing real estate or businesses from administrators, liquidators or trustees in bankruptcy
- Advising and representing you as a creditor
- Statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions or orders
- Bankruptcy, liquidation or administration
- Winding-up petitions
- Administration orders
- Voluntary arrangements
- Bankruptcy annulments
- Disputes with insolvency officeholders or the Official Receiver
- Director disqualification
- Defending directors
- Validation orders
- Insolvency litigation
- Personal guarantee liabilities
We have a good track record of providing sound advice and achieving our clients’ objectives.
For more information or to arrange a free, no-obligation discussion about your circumstances, please make an enquiry or contact our insolvency team on 01403 263535.