Our Sports Law department is made up of a team of specialist solicitors and counsel who advise on all legal issues arising in the sports arena – including matters for individual sportsmen and sportswomen, clubs, agents, governing & regulatory bodies, sponsors, promoters and commercial organisations engaged in the world of sport.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional level of service we provide and the highly detailed, commercially focused approach we take to make sure we fully understand our clients' business objectives as well as the context and applicable regulatory context in which they operate. This enables us to best advise and represent our client’s interests, enabling them to concentrate fully on their goals.
OUR SPORTS LAW SERVICES
Our team of sports lawyers can advise on a range of matters including:
- Commercial terms of business
- Agency agreements
- Rights Distribution, Marketing, Rights Protection
- Individual Contracts and Employment Agreements
- Representation and Sponsorship
- Drug Testing and anti-doping
- Dispute Resolution (including mediation, arbitration and litigation)
- Disciplinary issues
- Franchise agreements and Merchandising
- Data protection
- Intellectual Property
- Property (including acquisitions, disposals, development and finance)
We will guide you through the relevant processes, ensuring that we are here to support you through every step, leaving you to focus on what you do best - running your race or your business and achieving your aims.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
For more information or to arrange a free, no-obligation discussion about your circumstances, please make an enquiry or contact our sports law team on +44 (0)20 7870 3891.