Adam is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Real Estate group and previously practised as a real estate attorney in New York.
Following his admission to the New York Bar in 2010, Adam practised as in-house counsel for a major Manhattan investment fund, advising on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious real estate matters and undertaking regular advocacy in New York Civil Court.
Adam qualified as a Solicitor in the UK in 2012 and specialises in commercial real estate transactions. He advises on the full range of transactional matters including:
- Site disposals and acquisitions
- Real estate financing
- Lease grants, assignments and surrenders
- Lease variations
- Option agreements
- Development overage
He also advises the firm’s retail and leisure clients on Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing, handling new licence applications, variations and licence review proceedings.
Adam acts for a broad range of clients across all asset classes, including pension funds, sovereign investors, corporate occupiers and technology start-ups. He has particular exposure to London’s restaurant and leisure market, working closely with restaurants and bars on their occupier needs.
Examples of recent matters Adam has had conduct of are:
- Advising a multi-national hotel group on its UK portfolio
- Disposal of retail properties for an institutional pension fund
- Disposal of an insurance provider's City of London headquarters
- Financing and acquisition of a 235 unit multi-purpose scheme
- Lease of a high-end clothing brand’s flagship Soho store