Zara is an Associate in the Property department.
Zara specialises in all aspects of commercial, residential and mixed use property acquisitions and disposals.
She has extensive experience dealing with large scale portfolio sales and acquisitions for all asset classes and in a broad range of industries (including retail, office and sui generis). She also has experience in lease extensions and enfranchisement.
Her property work includes:
• Finance and refinance of property portfolios
• Bridging loans
• Lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants
• Acquisitions and disposals of leases
• Lease renewals and licence work
• Lease variations
• Business sales and purchases
• Unregistered land
• Acquisitions and disposals of development sites
• Acquisitions and disposals of off plan and new build properties including student accommodation
• Auction sales and purchases
• Shared ownership
• Transfer of equity
Zara acts for a broad spectrum of clients, including special purpose vehicles, food establishments, retail shops and warehouses, financial institutions, private investors and businesses from the UK and overseas.
She also advises gaming clients from the UK as well as the Far East.
Zara heads Fletcher Day's Asia Desk and is responsible for building relations with clients, referrers and other connections in the Far East.
She speaks fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and Malay.